The Canadian Balloon Association is the representative organization for hot air ballooning in Canada and works in close collaboration with its members to ensure their interests, and those of all balloonists, are well represented to Transport Canada. The CBA sanctions hot air balloon championships in Canada and validates records. It also serves as a link to the global community by ensuring Canada’s representation at the Fédération Aéronautique International’s ballooning division.
The current Board of Directors are:
- President: David Gleed (BC)
- Vice President: John Klepner (BC)
- Treasurer: Cliff Skocdopole (AB)
- Secretary: Johann Francois Freve (QC)
- At large: Philippe Levesque (QC), Dale Ritchie (BC)